Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Art Prize & Rascal Flatts

I'm a little late on my weekend recap, but better late than never, right?  And this past weekend was a fun one, so it's worth reading.  Or at least looking at the fun pics :)

After work on Friday my cousin and her kids came over and we went downtown and walked around Art Prize.  We got to see quite a bit, but you really have to take an entire day or a couple of days to see most of it--there is just so much to see!  We ended our night with dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings-yumm!  Here are some of the things we saw at Art Prize:

Carved out of one piece of wood

The Davidsons...made out of Harley Davidson parts

Metal Fish


Carved out of wood

 Made from tires

 glass mosiac

My cousins by the big motorcycle


I worked Saturday morning, so then when I got home, Kevin and I took the dog for a long walk and then I got ready for the Rascal Flatts concert!!  My mom and I went to the concert and we had a great time!  The concert lasted about four hours, and there were three great opening acts.



 Little Big Town

 Rascal Flatts!  Awesome stage!

My mom and I


 We are silly



Sunday was spent doing laundry, cleaning, and relaxing...which means I didn't get any painting done.  We have another eventful weekend this weekend, so watch for an update about it next week.  And hopefully some painting in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment