Monday, February 11, 2013

February Glam Bag

Today I received my February Glam Bag.  If you remember, I used to subscribe to Birchbox, but last month, I decided to switch to Glam Bag.  I'm happy with this month's samples, but I haven't actually tried any of them yet. 


The Lash Card by Lash Card - I've never heard of these before, but I like the idea.  You hold one behind your eyelashes as you are applying your mascara, and it supposed to help prevent mascara smudging and clumping.  I don't know that I would ever purchase these, because it just seems like one more step to my daily makeup routine and I've got my mascara applying skills down, but I'm happy to try them :)

Shadow Palette Sample by Coastal Scents - I usually wear some type of eye shadow every day, so I know I'll get some use out of this.  I'm not sure about the yellows, but I like the other two colors.

Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara by Pop Beauty - I LOVE mascara.  If I could only wear one type of makeup on my face, it would be mascara.  Since I like it so much, I'm kind of picky about my mascara, so I hope this one is good.  I haven't worn it yet, but I did open it up check it out.  The brush looked good, didn't look like it would get clumpy, so that's a plus!

Flawless & Poreless primer by Pixi - I've never used primer before, so I'm excited to try this!

Gel Eyeliner by MicaBeauty - I've never used gel eyeliner before, I've always just used an eyeliner pencil.  I actually don't wear eyeliner very often, usually only for special occasions.  I'm not very good at applying it and I feel like it takes too long for every day wear.  Anyone have any tips on applying eyeliner?  Is gel eyeliner easier or harder to apply than a pencil?

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this month's Glam Bag.  I'm excited to try a couple of new items that I've never used before. 

Have you ever used any of these items?  What would you be most excited to try? 

- Ericka



No comments:

Post a Comment