Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April Glam Bag

April's Glam Bag was pretty in pink.  I was quite pleased with this month's Glam Bag.  Here is a picture and my review of the products I received this month.


Be a Bombshell Blush - This was a full size blush and I like the color.  It's not as dark as it looks in this picture.  It's lighter pink, but it is bright, so I didn't need to use much when I wore it.  I love the size of the sample, and I liked the color of the blush too.

Two Cosmetics Duo Eye Shadow - This was also considered a full size sample.  It has two different shades of pink eye shadow.  I don't wear pink eye shadow that often, but I did like the colors.  I think once I get a little more tan, I'll like it better.  It was just a little too pink for my pale skin right now.

Sation Nail Laquer - This was a full size bottle of nail polish and I love the color!  It's perfect for spring.


Sexy Hair Soy Renewal - I've never used this product before, but I love it after trying it!  I used some on my damp hair on Monday morning and it made my hair super soft after blow drying.  It also says you can use on dry hair to help tackle frizz.  I haven't used it on dry hair yet, but I bet it will be amazing!


Like I said, I am very happy with this month's Glam Bag and look forward to what comes in my May bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment