Monday, November 4, 2013

Better Late Than Never

This weekend recap is coming a little later than usual, but I have a good excuse, I swear.  I was super busy this weekend and all of last week with my regular work and some volunteer work.  I worked my normal M-F 9-5 work week, but I was also putting in 3-4 every night doing some work for an event I volunteer for.

I had to be to work at 7:45 a.m. on Saturday and got home around Noon.  Then I had to leave at 3:30 p.m. to head to the volunteer event.  I ended up getting home around 12:30 a.m. and I was exhausted.  Sunday was spent at a baby shower for a friend and then trying to do a little catch up on stuff around my house that had been neglected for the past week.

source
I'm hoping to get back to regularly scheduled posts this week, but I do have a lot to catch up on around my house too...leaves to pick up, laundry, dishes, vacuuming, organizing, the list goes on and on....

Hope you had a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Phew, busy lady! I hope things slow down a little so you get a chance to have some down time!

    ReplyDelete