Monday, December 30, 2013

Mini Wedding Gallery Wall

First, I hope you had a great Christmas!  I enjoyed lots of time with family during my days off.  A full Christmas recap is coming soon, but I wanted to share this mini gallery wall I did last night.

After I did a gallery wall in our living room, I've always wanted to do another one.  I still had some frames I wanted to hang, and lots of wedding pictures I want up in our house, so I decided I'd do another little wedding gallery wall on our stair way to the second floor.




I'm sure I'll switch out some of the pictures eventually, but for now, I'm still loving all of our wedding pictures and will keep them up for a while.  I'd also like to add more frames in the future, but need to get the right sizes.

I had this frame already, and added our wedding program and a couple pictures to it.
This frame was a gift from my parents.  I haven't had a chance to add pictures to the mat yet, but I wanted to hang it anyway.
Easy Canvas Prints sent me a free 8x10 canvas print of one of my favorite group wedding pictures.  I already have a frame in our living room with pictures of just Kevin and I, so I wanted to display one of our group pictures on this gallery wall.


I love the way the canvas turned out!  Easy Canvas Prints was great to work with, shipping was fast, and the canvas looks amazing in our gallery wall!


AND it's your lucky day because Easy Canvas Prints is offering you all 50% off a canvas print of your own!  Just click HERE to get the deal.

I swear I could do a gallery wall in every room in my house, I just love them so much!  What do you think about gallery walls?



*Easy Canvas Prints sent me a free canvas print, but all opinions are my own.*


Wedding Wednesday

Also linking up with Belle In Boots for Wedding Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE and totally OBSESSED with your wedding program! The whole "Wedding Party" side is amazing! I'm probably, almost definitely going to steal this idea in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great job. I only wish your canvas print was a bit bigger, but I do like it as a gallery wall. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gallery! So sweet! The canvas turned out really well, too! How did you make your program? It's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gallery wall is such a wonderful idea!! I love your program, too! We've decided not to do one, but I still love drooling over them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love this! I am not-so-patiently awaiting my Easy Canvas!! Yours looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete