Friday, January 17, 2014

Five on Friday Time!

I'm linking up with ChristinaDarciApril, and Natasha for 5 on Friday and you should too!

ONE.  We don't have much planned for this weekend, so I'm thinking I'll give myself a fun manicure.  Abby posted a great tutorial for doing polka dot nails...I think I'm going to have to try it out!  Or maybe I should try something like this in honor of the NFL playoffs this weekend :)

Football nails - awesome idea for football season
source
TWO.  Our dishwasher quit working for some reason on Wednesday night.  Something about a temperature sensor or something.  I'm waiting to hear back on how much it would cost for someone to fix it, but I'm hoping it's something my Dad can help with instead.  So now I have to do the dishes by hand for a while.  #firstworldproblems

THREE.  I'm ready for my hair to be long again!  I chopped it off in August, but I'm ready for it to grow back ASAP.  What I wouldn't give to have this hair right now:
Long dark hair
source
FOUR.  I've been seriously addicted to Pinterest lately (and from reading some of your blogs, I'm not alone).  It must be the new year making me want to be all organized, stylish, and crafty...and I'm not mad about it.  Now I just need to buckle down and actually DO some of the things I've pinned.

FIVE.  In case you missed it, I got a little personal on here yesterday.  I shared the story of my struggles with my teeth.  I even shared some pretty embarrassing photos.  You can check it all out here.


Hope you have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. love that hairstyle :) i need to seriously do something with mine. it is long, but boring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog through today's link-up and I just wanted to say hi! I've been addicted to pinterest lately too. I'm planning my wedding and it is GREAT for ideas :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete