Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend Recap

Another weekend in the books.  We didn't have any big plans, but still did a lot.  Friday night we ate dinner at home and then went out for a couple drinks with friends.  I had to work on Saturday and then we went to dinner with some of Kevin's family that night.

Sunday we went to church and then headed to Lowe's to pick up a few things I needed for the kitchen projects I'm working on.  I'm hoping to do any update on the kitchen progress this week.  I worked a little in the kitchen Sunday afternoon.  We caught up on the DVR and watched the Olympics to cap off the night.

I also used my juicer for the first time on Sunday night.  I was amazed at how the juicer worked, but I was not impressed with the juice I made.  I drank about 60% of it and dumped the rest.  I think I need it to be more fruity, so I've already found some other recipes I'm going to try.

1/2 cucumber, 1/2 lemon (peeled), 2 stalks celery, 1 pear, 2 handfuls kale

Hope you had a good weekend, and happy Monday!




Linking up with Lisa and Bella.
Dateless in Dallas

1 comment:

  1. Juicing is so yummy, but I agree, you def need the right combination!!! Try carrots, apples and parsley! Carrots are actually pretty good juiced and a non-offensive way to start with stronger flavored veggies!

    Happy juicing, pretty girl!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete