Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Lately...

Lately I've been...

- Obsessing over my peonies that are blooming.  I wish they could last all summer.  I have pink and white ones.  A few more open every day, and there are tons of buds left on the plants, so I'm excited to have my house smelling like peonies for the next couple of weeks.





- Getting excited for Birthday Bash this weekend!  You can read about past Birthday Bash's HERE and HERE.  Basically it's a free two day country concert (you pay for parking and food, but the tickets are free) that the local radio station puts on.  This year's artists on day one include Dierks Bentley, Colt Ford, Jerrod Niemann, Parmalee, Eric Paslay, and Lucy Hale.  Day two is Justin Moore, Brett Eldredge, Cole Swindell, Chase Rice, Will Hoge, Danielle Bradbery, and The Cadillac Three.  

My Aunt Liz, me, my mom, and my sister at last year's Birthday Bash.
- Enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having here in Michigan!  It's a little chilly and rainy today, but we've had some gorgeous temps and lots of sunshine.  Admiral has loved spending more time outside and playing is his pool...but he gets the water really dirty, really fast.  It's kind of gross.  But he loves it, so I'm ok with it :)


What have you been up to lately?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love peonies!!! I'm going to have to get me a plant soon! Where is that Birthday Bash?! It reminds me of the hoe down in Detroit or something! Sounds like a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete