Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend Recap: A Groundhog, Moosefest, & Softball

Happy Monday!  I had quite the busy weekend, so it feels like Monday got here way to quickly.

FRIDAY:  I had to work Friday night, so I was home during the day.  We have a new critter that is hanging around our yard...a groundhog (at least I think that's what it is).  He was in our backyard all day on Friday and most of the weekend.  This pic is horrible because it was taken on my iPhone from inside our house...but you can see him.


SATURDAY:  I was up bright and early Saturday morning to head to Moosefest with my mom and my two aunts.  Moosefest is a free outdoor country music concert.  You pick up free tickets and then pay for parking and your food and drinks at the concert.  This year they had a new location, which none of us liked, and we didn't think the lineup was that great either, but we still had a great time.  The lineup was:

The Glendanles Brand
Union Guns
Austin Webb
Brothers Osborne
Kelleigh Bannen
Josh Thompson
Kellie Pickler

We ended up leaving about halfway through Kellie Pickler because it started raining and we didn't feel like staying and getting soaked...and it was a long walk back to the car.



Hot dog with mac n cheese, chilli, and bacon crumbles on it.







SUNDAY:  Sunday I was up bright and early AGAIN for a softball tournament I was playing in.  I met my friend Kaleena and we headed to the tournament together.  We won our first game and then lost the next two.  It's too bad we lost, but we had fun and we were home at a decent time so I was able to do a couple loads of laundry and catch up on the DVR.

I'm looking forward to next weekend where (as of right now) we have no official plans.  If the weather is nice, we might stain our deck, but that's it!

How was your weekend?  I hope you got to sleep in a little :)




Showered With Design

2 comments:

  1. I don't like hotdogs but OMG with chili and mac and cheese just might change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already looking forward to next weekend too.. That groundhog is brave... I don't think I've ever seen one in real life. Lol!

    ReplyDelete