Monday, August 25, 2014

What a Weekend!

We had a great weekend!  We were productive, lazy, and had some fun!

FRIDAY:  After work, Kevin and I headed to the Whitecaps game with my parents.  The Whitecaps are a local baseball team (an affiliate of the Detroit Tigers).  It was a hot night, but we had fun and the Whitecaps won, which was even better.

A little cuddle time before heading to the baseball game.


My dad kept "photo bombing" us while my mom was trying to take our picture haha

Finally got one without my Dad photo bombing...which is why I'm laughing.

SATURDAY:  We got up early, headed to Lowes for deck stain, and then got to work staining the deck.  We decided to use the Olympic Rescue It stain....you may have seen it in commercials on TV.  I'll have a whole post about this later this week so you can hear about our experience with it.  I'll show you the pics in that post too.  

I also went for a run on Saturday, completed the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (you can see it on Instagram), and pulled some weeds.  It was a very productive day.

SUNDAY:  I woke up sore on Sunday from all of the work we did on Saturday.  We went out to lunch and then went to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  TNMT was great!  I really enjoyed it, and all of the little kids in the theater seemed to like too, so I'd definitely recommend seeing it.

Sunday night Kevin and I both had two Fantasy Football drafts.  So we each had our laptops, had pizza delivered for dinner, and enjoyed a lazy night on the couch.  I had a special helper during my drafts :)



How was your weekend? Are you in any Fantasy Football leagues?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome way to draft! We plan to do that a week from today with both of ours. Can't wait to read all about that stain, I've heard so much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice weekend! Can't wait to see the deck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! Love the pictures of you with Admiral! :) Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete