Monday, January 19, 2015

Weekend Recap & Some Inspiration

It's Monday--boo!  If you have the day off for Martin Luther King Jr. day, I'm jealous.  Anyway, this weekend wasn't filled with anything too exciting, and I am perfectly ok with that because the next few weekends are going to be jam packed.

I did do a little work in our office, which I'll share later this week (part of the Junk Free January: 30-Day Room Challenge).  Other than that, we ran some errands, did some laundry, went to church, and watched football.

Kevin and I ordered fitbits and they arrived on Friday.  I'm still learning how it all works, but if you have one, let me know and we can connect on fitbit!  I'm hoping it will help keep me accountable with staying more active.  Kevin and I are pretty competitive with each other, so I'm sure it will be fun to see who is getting more steps every day.

I'll leave you with some words of wisdom/inspiration that I'm loving for this week.

Today.  #motivation #quote
source
Positive about what could go right .... via | rose tea in paris
source
14 Pinterest Quotes To Inspire You To Make 2015 Your Best Year Yet!
source

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I are competitive, it makes for a fun time. :) We're getting our CrossFit gym set up this week, so yeah, we'll be busy trying to show each other out, and encouraging each other of course.
    It just seems like he can workout for two weeks straight and look all buff, me not so much. :(
    Wishing you a Happy Monday, did you check out MMBH? :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to stay motivated with a friendly competition! You'll have to let me know what you think of the fitbit!

    ReplyDelete