Friday, July 3, 2015

Oh Hey, Friday!

Let's just get right to it...

ONE.  Happy 4th of July weekend everyone!  I hope you all are able to celebrate with friends and family this weekend.  I LOVE this printable from The Contractor Chronicles--so true and so pretty.
Home of the free because of the Brave
Free printable from The Contractor Chronicles

TWO.  Thank you all so much for your sweet anniversary wishes on mine and Kevin's two year anniversary on Monday.  We didn't do gifts this year, because we decided to take a mini vacation instead.  Today we leave for Detroit, where we are going to the Tigers baseball games all weekend.  I'm so excited for a weekend away with my husband, filled with lots of sun, baseball, and yummy food!

THREE.  Last Sunday, Kevin and I joined two of our friends for a "Yard Games Olympics" charity event, and we had a blast!  There was ladder ball, corn hole, kan jam, a closest to the pin golf game, silent auctions, and good food.  Kevin and I were partners, and we ended up in 6th place, which we decided wasn't too bad.  Our friends took 2nd!  I would definitely do this again next year because we had so much fun.










FOUR.  Even though I love 4th of July weekend, Admiral hates it.  He hates fireworks. He shakes, pants, and wants to be cuddled when he hears them.  We usually end up going in the basement with him when he gets scared, because it's the only place he relaxes (like he can't hear them downstairs or something...).  Poor baby!

Cuddling in bed with his seal...dreading this weekend!


FIVE.  What are your plans for the weekend?  I would love to hear what you are up to!!



Linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites




1 comment: