Monday, March 14, 2016

Weekend Recap

What a productive weekend it was for me! I took Friday off from work and ran several errands, got a hair cut, and did some more painting in our basement (you can see progress on Instagram--full post on this coming soon). I headed to my parents Friday night because I was running a race in that area on Saturday morning.

My sister and I met up on Saturday morning and headed to run the Shamrock Shuffle 5k in Muskegon. The weather was great, especially for March in Michigan! I ended with a new PR so I was super happy (my time was 29:15). I headed back home after the race and spent about four hours doing yard work with Kevin. I had plans to do more painting, but had to take advantage of the gorgeous weather. We got a lot accomplished in the yard, so it was totally worth it.



Sunday was spent catching up on things around the house...laundry, dishes, cleaning, all that good stuff. And more painting in the basement. I swear it's a never ending job!

I love weekends that are full and productive. Happy Monday!

P.S. Look for a fun giveaway coming this week!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the PR!! Seriously, this spring has been so fantastic so far - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete