Friday, December 29, 2017

2017 Goals Recap

This past January, I wrote a blog post with my goals for 2017. I thought it'd be fun to look back and see how I did with those.

1. Run a marathon. I did it. It's been over two months, and I still can't believe I actually ran a marathon (race recap here). I feel good about checking that one off the list!


2. Grow my blog. Big FAIL on that one. I had good intentions, but didn't follow through. It felt like working full-time and training for a marathon consumed all of my time last year, but I know those are just excuses. Hoping to work on this again in 2018.

3. Home improvements. I wanted to go room by room and "finish" them, but that didn't happen. I did a few things: re-did our bedroom closet, painted our living room and hallway, updated our gallery wall in the living room, updated our back porch light fixture, and built shelves for our bathroom and dining room. I still need to do posts to share before & after photos on a couple of those. Can't wait to do more in the coming year.

Overall, I didn't do too bad on my 2017 goals. I'm looking forward to writing down some goals for the new year. What are your goals/resolutions for 2018??


1 comment:

  1. Grand Rapids Marathon... as in Grand Rapids, Michigan? Where I live?! I think you did great strides towards your goals. You should be proud! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete