Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Stairway Gallery Wall

I'm obsessed with gallery walls. I want to put one on every wall in my house, but I know that's a little much, so I only have a few. For now. One of my gallery walls is on our stairway wall that leads to our upstairs. It started out as just wedding photos in black frames, but I've slowly been changing it up a little. And after sharing our news this weekend, I'm sure it will change even more in the coming months and years.

This gallery wall now includes engagement photos, wedding photos, and some other photos we've had done. When Canvas Press reached out to me about reviewing one of their canvases, I knew I wanted to add it to my stairway gallery wall. The 16x20 canvas from our fall photos a couple of years ago is the perfect addition to this wall. I still want to add more, but I'm loving the way it's coming together so far.

(This is the most difficult wall to try and photograph. No good angles and no good lighting.)






I would definitely order from Canvas Press in the future. The order process was super easy, shipping was quick, and the quality was great. I can't wait to keep adding to this gallery wall around my new canvas!



*Canvas Press sent me the canvas for free, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment