Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Bumpdate: 20 Weeks

Halfway! This pregnancy is flying by, and I know the last 20ish weeks are going to go even quicker.


How many weeks: 20
Symptoms: Feeling more and more kicks/movement. Kevin was able to feel a kick for the first time last night! 
Baby Bump: Getting bigger. I used to have my belly button pierced, and even though I took the belly button ring out several years ago, the hole never closed. Now, it's pretty flat, you can't really see the hole any more. So weird.
Food Cravings/Aversions: None. 
What else is going on: Had my 20 week appointment at the doctor yesterday. Heartbeat was in the 140s. The doctor would pick up the heartbeat on one side of my stomach, then it would move to the other side. It was like the baby was trying to move away every time. It made me laugh a little...stubborn already. Hoping to get our ultrasound scheduled in the next week so we can find out the gender!


I did my last 5k at 19 weeks (Riverbank Run). My goal was to run the entire time, which I did, so I was happy about that. Now I just need to get in the routine of working out/running more consistently. I'm trying to take advantage of the fact that I feel great right now.


Hoping to work on cleaning out our office this weekend so we can start making it the nursery. Things are getting more and more real!

18 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment